Become a Member
Anyone over the age of 18 can apply to become a member of RCCS and own a part of your community pub.
Since our initial share offers, you are now able to apply by purchasing at least one community share (£20 each)
Benefits of Membership
- own a part of your very own community pub
- have a say in how your pub should benefit the community
- attend and take part in Members Meetings
- vote in Members Meetings (one member, one vote)
- take part in elections and stand for election to the Management Committee
What you need to know
- Investment in your community pub is not guaranteed though the amount you invest is the extent of your liability.
- Shares cannot be sold or traded. Their value remains constant.
- We aim to pay interest on shares in the future to members who invest more than £500.
- You will be able to request withdrawal of your shares after September 2022.
Once you have submitted your application, please make payment via BACS using your name as a reference. We will get in touch to confirm receipt and membership
A/C number 22571268
Sort Code: 30-97-77